NATIVE GIRL

DSC_0294
When I was in Köln last weekend visiting the Manfriend the temperature across Western Europe seemed to drop quite significantly. Whenever I checked the weather forecast single-digit figures were appearing across the table. I of course had to wrap up warm, so over my Sentinel City T-shirt I threw on my blue hand-me-down cardigan, Choies jacket and Zara scarf – one of the best purchases I have made this year. As I was wearing this look during the day I decided to go with nude heeled boots. I do love the chilly winter months and I absolutely love the amount of Christmas spirit which the Germans exude with their decorations, markets and window displays. No one does Christmas like the Germans! One of the things I am most looking forward to is the Christmas market in Trier (a town just over the border in Germany, from Luxembourg, and the birth place of Karl Marx – fun fact of the day). It is small and probably does not quite compare to the market in Nuremburg but it is still lovely! My Japanese grandmother will be joining us for the holiday period for the first time this year so it will be fun to get her into the Christmas spirit and celebrate a holiday which is not traditional celebrated in Japan.



DSC_0283

Bag - H&M
Scarf & leggings - Zara
Boots - Primark
Coat - Choies

DSC_0274
DSC_0291
Image
and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by
TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic