KÖLN WITH MY LOVE

This is the only outfit post I have from my whole weekend in Köln because, to be honest with you, the Manfriend and I stayed in bed and koala-snuggled all day, almost everyday. We only made it as far as the supermarket and a bit of town but even that was only for one hour on the last day. Sometimes all you need is snuggles. These boots you see here are my new ones from Primark and GUESS WHAT. They were only 10 GBP (11.60 EUR)!!!!! I was excited when I found them. I love how they are quite simple and yet the studs give it that extra.... oomph? 

PS, I have been getting lots of lovely comments lately, and I totally forgot to address my two year blog anniversary last month! You guys are the best - thank you.

Hat and scarf - Japan
Coat - Zara
Bag - Topshop
Boots - Primark


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic